Your cart is currently empty!
The Seller shall process personal data only in accordance with the requirements of the legislation governing the processing of personal data.
The Seller shall process personal data to the extent it is necessary to achieve the specific purpose and shall keep them only for as long as is necessary to achieve the intended purposes.
You can always contact the Seller by email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- For the purposes of sales, billing, and logistics
We process your personal data (name, address, telephone number, email address) for sales, billing, and logistics purposes.
- For the purposes of making offers that might interest you
If you wish to receive information about the promotions organized by the Seller, and news about the Seller’s activities and services, we process the personal contact data provided by you. You can opt out of this service by writing to the Seller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the purposes of direct marketing
Our objective is to provide you with useful, relevant information and offers related to our activities. We use your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number) for marketing purposes only when we have your consent. Personal data may be used for the purposes of direct marketing in the following cases:
- for sending offers related to the Seller’s activities by email;
- for keeping you updated on the Seller’s activities;
You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, or withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
If you visit our website, the Seller may collect data (IP address, etc.) when you are visiting the site. The data is collected by using cookies (Eng. Cookies) and other similar technologies.
Cookies ensure the safe and efficient operation of the website; they analyze your habits and allow us to offer you services and content that are relevant to you. You can read more about cookies in your browser settings.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Please note that the Seller is carrying out its activities through service providers. These service providers include advertising, marketing, information technology, and logistics companies, to whom your personal data is disclosed only to the extent necessary for these services.
Your personal data may be disclosed to governmental bodies and institutions and other persons performing the functions assigned to them by law if this is mandatory under the applicable laws.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data shall be processed for no longer than this is necessary to achieve the specific objectives of data processing. The period of retention of your personal data shall be defined as subject to legal requirements (e.g., archiving period, etc.). The data processed for the purposes of direct marketing shall be stored for 2 years from the date of your consent unless you withdraw your consent earlier.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIRD PARTIES ON THE WEBSITE
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- to receive information on whether the Seller processes your personal data and, if so, to have access to the collected data;
- to request the rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate;
- to object to the processing of your personal data; this right does not apply if the processing of personal data is carried out for legitimate reasons that override your interests;
- to withdraw your consent, for example for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. Withdrawal of your consent must not be retroactive and shall not affect the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent obtained prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- to request deletion of your personal data if, for example, your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are collected; if your personal data are processed unlawfully;
- to request the transfer of your personal data that we have received from you in a machine-readable format with your consent or for the purposes of concluding a contract, where the processing is carried out by automated means and where technically feasible;
- to restrict processing of personal data, except for storage, where, for example, personal data are processed in breach of the requirements of the legislation or the Policy; the Seller no longer needs the data for the established purposes;
- to lodge a complaint concerning personal data processing to State Data Protection Inspectorate if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests under applicable laws. If you have any doubts or questions about the processing of your personal data, first of all, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HANDLING YOUR INQUIRIES
The inquiries concerning your personal data processing may be addressed to email@example.com or delivered to
V. Krėvės Ave. 114A-13, LT-50315, after confirming your identity.
- We will process your inquiry concerning your personal data within one month unless the procedure will take 2 months due to the complexity of the inquiry, but we shall definitely notify you about this.
- We shall respond to your inquiry in the way you prefer unless we are unable to fulfill your inquiry in this way.
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As a rule, your personal data shall be processed within the territory of the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA), but it may be transferred and processed outside the EU/EEA in cases provided for by laws.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use, or unlawful alteration.
We are consistently taking a close interest in the best practices and technical measures of data protection, and we have implemented robust physical and technical measures to protect all the information relating to you.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to update and amend the Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes on the Seller’s website, so we recommend that you regularly visit the Seller’s website to review the current version of the Policy.
Last updated on 23-03-2023